The Grand Canyon State Chapter IPMA-HR Board would like to encourage you to become a member! Our schedule for the 2017-2018 fiscal year will be filled with both developmental and networking opportunities. We have strived this past year to find ways to promote our mission by providing forums that establish relationships and represent all areas of human resources within the Arizona public sector regardless of organizational size or geographic location.
Registration for Membership (Click Here)
Membership Announcement 2018 (Flyer)
Membership periods are from July 1st to June 30th.
Benefits of Membership
Included with membership are the following benefits:
- Cutting edge “best practices” from HR organizations and colleagues statewide
- Professional network for career development and enhancement
- Exchange of state-of-the-art classification and compensation information
- Training and development activities designed to meet your ongoing professional needs
- HR competency model training to help you on the road to professional certification
- Opportunities to develop leadership skills by participating in Chapter functions and activities
- Opportunities to impact local legislation in the HR arena
- Chapter Web site for recruitment support and easy access to chapter events/information
- Chapter membership directory
Your Chapter is planning an exciting year and we don’t want you to miss out!
Annual Membership Fees
New Member: $45.00
For non IPMA-HR International Members: $60.00
Become a member today!