Join Us This Fiscal Year!
The Grand Canyon State Chapter IPMA-HR Board would like to encourage you to renew your membership or become a member if you are not already a member! As you have already seen our schedule for this fiscal year is filled with both developmental and networking opportunities. We have strived this past year to find ways to promote our mission by providing forums that establish relationships and represent all areas of human resources within the Arizona public sector regardless of organizational size or geographic location. Although we are late with this request annual membership is from October 1st to September 30th.
• Cutting edge “best practices” from HR organizations and colleagues statewide
• Professional network for career development and enhancement
• Exchange of state-of-the-art classification and compensation information
• Training and development activities designed to meet your ongoing professional needs
• HR competency model training to help you on the road to professional certification
• Opportunities to develop leadership skills by participating in Chapter functions and activities
• Opportunities to impact local legislation in the HR arena
• Chapter website for recruitment support and easy access to chapter events/information
• Reduced fees for attendance at GCS IPMA-HR Professional Development meetings
Annual Membership Fees
New Member/Renewal: $45.00
For non IPMA-HR International Members: $60.00
Our mission is to actively lead the Arizona public sector Human Resources community by providing opportunities and resources that establish relationships, promote learning, and enhance organizational value.